doodecals.com Wish to purchase an item or want to browse our store?
Click Here To Visit DooDecals.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DooDecals.com Forums Forum Index -> Decal Application
touringbum
1000 rpm
1000 rpm

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: decal application ideas Reply with quote

I just put my decals on my 79 7500 hood,i was warned about the 2 stripes running along the bottom of the hood ,going around the corners could be tricking,i took the top part of the decals off, the protective part "on all of them" first,used soapy water,on the corner around the bottom i used a hair dryer to sorta bend the stripe to go into position and it worked perfect,the later part of that decal that goes toward the back"end"i left the back of the decal on"sticky part" and peeled it of after i got around the corner,i figured this out doing the second side,i have never done this before and was a little worried but everything turned out really nice,except for the yellow pin striping ,i will do tomorrow,i had all the decals on in an hour and a half,i'm very pleased the hood and decals look great,hope this helps
Become a Sponser Click To Find Out More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DooDecals.com Forums Forum Index -> Decal Application All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: