doodecals.com Wish to purchase an item or want to browse our store?
Click Here To Visit DooDecals.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DooDecals.com Forums Forum Index -> Policy Rules, Standards, What's New and Announcements
mach9
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Site Functions and your Email, Spring and Summer 2007 Reply with quote

As order activity slows in spring and going into summer!
It's a chance for us to clear up designs and fix and tune up the web site
And work on some issues that have fallen through the cracks during the busy season.
It's also a time to look into future projects, promotion for the next year and then take some well deserved vacation time.
(If I was smart, I'd find some time to work on my sleds while it's warm and my fingers aren't numb.)

Many summer and fall vintage snowmobile shows are well into the planning and execution stages.
We hope all of our clients give us a little extra time during the summer to for shipping items for show sleds.
As we run with a much smaller staff during the summer months.

Email and Site Functions!
Email is important to you and how our online store and forum functions.
It is very important that you use a properly working email that will allow our site to send messages to you.
When you join our site as a member and/or make a purchase...

Your email is your login identifier.
When you join our site for online store purchases or for the Forums your email must be working as automated messages with your login and password information or activation are sent to you for you to keep and put in a safe place.
Email is also the only way we are able to keep you up to date your order progress and activity.
Plus a working email will allow us to send you a once or twice a year promotion. (opt in or out of promotions at any time in your profile)
You can also login and change your email to another working email at any time.
So you have full control over this email.

Our problem this year has been with some clients who don't use a working email or choose to join with a secondary email that might expire or is never watched (such as hotmail and yahoo mail etc.)
Then all the email we are trying to send to you regarding your order, tracking or anything... Is never seen!
Even password information can be lost this way.
We've even had some clients think we never shipped or even took their order.
It's frustrating for us when we can't reach you for important reasons.

Furthermore...
We are a solid company that understands the email issues of today.
Trust me when I say we get 1000s of junk email each and every day and we do know how to deal with it.
(we have a place where all junk email goes to die, and 99.97% of our real email is saved)
Also...
We are not going to give out your email or abuse it in any way.
You are not going to get 100s of email from us, we don't do business that way.
We make our small profits from hard work and quality product and try to give back as much as we can.
Please do not worry about giving us your properly working email.
It will be safe and it helps us both have a much better experience and less frustration.

Thank you,
Mark Olan
www.doodecals.com
Become a Sponser Click To Find Out More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DooDecals.com Forums Forum Index -> Policy Rules, Standards, What's New and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: